Friday, April 2, 2010

Another example of an Arrogant President Obama

This article in Politico is just another example that the President is out of touch with the American People and again he shows his arrogance that he can and will do whatever he wants. We need to show Obama that we DO NOT believe he is doing what is best for America.

I DON'T ALWAYS AGREE WITH RUSH, BUT IN THIS CASE I DO....

Rush swipes back at Obama, says many 'fear for their country' - Ben Smith: Rush swipes back at Obama, says many 'fear for their country'April 02, 2010
Categories:Barack Obama.Rush swipes back at Obama, says many 'fear for their country'
Rush Limbaugh is pushing back at President Barack Obama's assertion that the conservative talk show host's prominence is a product of the country's difficult times — and that much of the country supports the administration.

"Well, I think that when you listen to Rush Limbaugh or Glenn Beck, it's pretty apparent, and it's troublesome, but keep in mind that there have been periods in American history where this kind of vitriol comes out," Obama said in an interview with CBS News that aired this morning. "It happens often when you've got an economy that is making people more anxious and people are feeling like there is a lot of change that needs to take place. But that's not the vast majority of Americans. I think the vast majority of Americans know that we're trying hard, that I want what's best for the country."

Limbaugh, in an e-mail, noted that his success has not been dependent on the nation's economic conditions.

"I have yet to have a down year at the EIB Network," the conservative talker wrote.

And Limbaugh directly disputed Obama's claim that he has the support of the country.

"I and most Americans do not believe President Obama is trying to do what's best for the country," he wrote. "Never in my life have I seen a regime like this, governing against the will of the people, purposely. I have never seen the media so supportive of a regime amassing so much power. And I have never known as many people who literally fear for the future of the country."

No comments:

Post a Comment