Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Oil spill visits get partisan - This arguement is stupid, but if I were the Republicans I would pay for the trip myself and take a ton of media

This is ridiculous partisan bickering...with all the money that Pelosi and Democrats waste flying around to Copenhagen, Europe and other useless destinations our politicians should be able to see the great damage being done to the Gulf thanks to Obama and the Democrats lack of leadership!.....If I were the republicans I would pay for the trip myself and take a ton of media with me to document the damage in all it's glory and make it a front page issue once again...with Obama's recent actions to ignore this spill the public needs to know what's happening!

Oil spill visits get partisan - Jake Sherman - POLITICO.com

No comments:

Post a Comment