Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Hopefully My Last Day to Post....

I've posted almost 4000 posts...articles with brief commentary that all point to the faults, failures, bad policies of the Barack Hussein Obama Presidency. Whether it's national security, debt, deficits, unemployment, jobs, corruption...these all point to why Obama must not be reelected.

I believe with all my heart that we need a great change in Washington and more than ever before I do believe that Mitt Romney is that change. I do believe we (I) cannot afford another four years of Obama's policies...

I hope that the American people have the good common sense to vote correctly. I am baffled by the polls that seem to indicate that it is very close....how can it be very close????...my hope is that the polls are skewed and that runs in Romney's favor.

My hope is that this is one the very last days for this blog....

Make certain you vote....vote for Mitt.....and get your friends, relatives and associates to vote....

America's Future is at stake...

Steve Kendziera

No comments:

Post a Comment