Friday, January 13, 2012

Don't bother Oprah....We all Know Obama Now and That's Precisely Why We Want Him Out of Office....Only 298 days....

If I were Oprah I wouldn't do a big deal for Obama this time either....she said she did it last time because no one knew him....well honey we know him now and that's precisely the reason he needs to be sent home!...Plus I think Oprah has her hands full trying to get the terrible Oprah Network from driving her into bankruptsy...

Posted on January 13, 2012

Oprah: No Huge Endorsement Event For Obama This Time

Oprah Winfrey tells CNN she still supports President Obama, however she will not do a large endorsement event like she did during the 2008 campaign cycle.

"I don't need to endorse him because I am a 100% supporter him of and I've already endorsed him. And I've already, you know -- everybody always asks me 'Are you going to do what you did in 2008?' What I did in 2008, I did because people really didn't know -- my friends didn't even know who he was at the time," Oprah Winfrey told CNN.

"They were like 'Who's this guy? You think that guy's going to be president?' I go 'Yeah, I really do,'"

"So, I was happy to step up and do what I felt was a public service because I so believed in him and I still do," she said.

"Oh, absolutely not," Oprah said when asked if not endorsing Obama in public is a sign of disappointment.

"No, I don't think it's necessary because my endorsement is that I am a 100% supporter of him. And if he or his office called me tomorrow and said that they needed me I would do whatever I thought would be of service," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment