Friday, August 24, 2012

A Little Humor for Today....Although it's too far from the truth....

Depressed? Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel , "Pick up your shovels, mount your asses on your camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land.






"Nearly 75 years ago, (when Welfare was introduced) Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel, this is the Promised Land."




Today , Congress has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of Camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!




I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc .... I called a Suicide Hotline.




I had to press 3 for English.




I was connected to a call center in Pakistan. I told them I was suicidal.




They got excited and asked if I could drive a truck.....




Folks, we're screwed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment