Thursday, October 18, 2012

Interesting Fact...

Today I went out on Galveston Island looking for DVD "2016 Obama's America" which was released on 10/16....

I could not find it on the shelves in Walmart so I inquired with a sales clerk...she said we "can't find it".....I thought that was very odd since having been in the retail business and knowing how new releases are prioritized it seemed very strange that they would not be able to "find it"

I then went to Target and again I couldn't find it on the shelf. I was told in Target that they didn't get it...again that sounded strange. The clerk looked it up on her handheld devise and told me that one of their stores 20 miles away had a few but they had sold through ....

Maybe it's me, but could there be an effort on the part of stores/store clerks to keep this video from the shelves until after the election...

Check out the situation in your area and let me know what you find out...

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment